Jumat, 25 September 2009

Neyssa's Blog

Hey friends! I've just visited one of my friends' blog. It's Neyssa's and maybe you have to visit hers, too. Watch her videos! Hahahaha. I laugh out loud with my sisters when I saw it. But I think it's cool!

Oh yea.. I've just watched Boys Before Flower. And it's not a new news anymore that Lee Min Ho is soooooooo handsome! OMG! I think he's more handsome that Kim Bum. Kim Bum is not handsome but he's extremely cute x) I hear some news that say he has never had any relationship. Is that news right??

isn't he so cute?

oh maaaan! look how handsome he is!

I'm looking for some new songs. Do you know any?? Just leave your comment here!

2 komentar:

neyxxa mengatakan...

thanks banget yoh buat komentar videonya.. serius aku baru baca hari ini!! makasih banget ya yo :D

Yohanna Novie Naulita mengatakan...

hehehe sama" Ney :) blog kamu kren bgt!